THERE THREE DISTINCT PARTS TO THE ADUNARE BIIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP
1. THE BIBLE STUDY BOOKLETS AND THE ACTIVITIES SET THAT GOES WITH IT.
2. THE DAILY DEVOTIONS PROJECT WHICH INVOLVES THE USE OF THE ROMA FAMILY PICTURE BIBLE AS A MEANS OF CHRISTIAN ROMA FAMILIES HAVING DEVOTIONS TOGETHER.
3. ROMA PASTORS BIBLE TEACHING STUDY PROGRAMME THAT IS DESIGNED TO GIVE A COMPLETE BIBLE OVERVIEW BUT IN SERMON OUTLINES THAT THE PASTORS CAN USE.
ROMA PASTOR'S BIBLE TEACHING PROGRAMME
Right from the start you must understand that a lot of the words used in this outline are complex Theological terms. Everything, will be explained in a very thorough manner in which complexities will be explained very carefully. Do not be intimidated by the language used. We will meet you where you are at and work with you until your capture all the ideas and meanings.
The Goal Of The Series
This course takes 183 Hours of Study in Lectures. There is no homework now assignments and the whole set of notes will be made available.
The doctrines are taught not as systematic subjects but rather the doctrines are imbedded into the Bible Study system.
The goal is to create a body of Bible teachers who teach orthodox theology but in a framework that Roma can understand and relate to.
The Vision is to bring Biblical Learning the
- Trinitarian Theology
- Incarnation Christology
- Sin and Death Anthropology
- Atonement and Redemption
- Cosmology that brings the doctrines of Angels and Demons into focus
- Eschatological Ontology as central to the Eschaton
- The Doctrines of the Church
- Sacramental Cosmology and Transcendence
There are 61 Topics each being taught in 3 x 1 hour sessions
Total 183 Hours of Study
Two study sessions each month 6 hours each session The Goal being to complete the programme in 18 months with short breaks during that time.
The Second Series New Testament Greek will be taught by a Professor who has taught for 9 years in an American Seminary.
After completion of these two programmes we believe that you will be able to enrol in an accredited University Programme Theology Department.
The Study Outline
- Types And Shadows Of Christ In The Pentateuch
- The Reality Of Christ In The Historical Books
- The Poetry Of Christ In The Hands Of A Creative God
- Christ -The Prophetic Word For Present And Future
- Christ In The Gospels
- Christ In The Book Of Acts
- Christ In The Epistles
- Christ In The Book Of Revelation